Since I have no time to write and edit, I will say nothing for now. I will put up a few pictures (most of which involve tourist hot spots).
If my life ever calms down, more Paris commentary will follow.
If you look close enough, you can see the hunchback. ;)
This feature of Paris is new to me (I went for spring break 8 years ago). You pay to pick up the bike, ride it around, then return it at any station. Reasonably priced, too, possibly because you have to ride on the streets with the drivers of Paris.
View from level 2 of the Eiffel Tower. We went all the way up, but by the time we got to the top it was dark and the pictures didn't come out well.
Flowers at Versailles.
I had no idea the Tour de France was this weekend when I booked the trip. My ignorance paid off big time. I was in awe. The cyclists are blurry in all the pictures because they move so quickly!
Louvre.
Just had to get a Tour de France shirt. I put it on over my dress for this photo in front of the Arc de Triumph.
The Tower was blue, I think for the Tour de France. It is usually gold. It glistens 10 minutes of every hour at night.
Galleries de Lafayette.
Nutella + crepe = heaven

10 comments:
Did you see Lance Armstrong??? lol!!! And you went shopping in paris!!! How chic! I too love H&M!!
P.S.
Your photos are amazing!!!
OMG isnt that the really yummy chocolate?
I live for your blog. I think you may be a writer!!!!!
mama
kimber, how many points in that crepe?
SusanY
Thank you for the lovely pictures of Paris... My favorite city in the world!
H&M had tops on sale for 1 euro! Being on the Euro is a relief after living on the pound.
I'm not sure what's in Nutella, but the last time I had it was in France in a crepe so I thought I had to make a tradition of it. As for the points, I don't think it's as bad as it seems - I would guess 12? Keep in mind that a slice of delivery pizza is 15+
Mom - loled at your comment because it made me think of that time you said "I think she will be a Doctor!" Emily you know what I'm talking about...
Nancy - I might post a couple more pictures, so be on the lookout :)
That bike thing is cool.
XOXO, GG
Nice pictures. Almost makes Paris look like a nice place for an American to visit.
"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee."
- Regis Philban
Previous "coffee" comment left by me.
Dad
Dad - I personally advise that you base your opinion on the French AFTER you visit France. Decide for yourself!
Post a Comment