
So I went to Camden, this open air market with pubs and restaurants and lots of people. I didn't buy anything while I was there, but they have some unique stuff. I want to go to a few markets before I start buying things, not just the giant maze of insanity that is Camden.
Jessica and Emily - I'm starting to think that when you are here, there needs to be a morning or day dedicated to shopping. I will take you around, Mom and Dad can go on a date. Let me know your thoughts.
I don't have any pictures of the market, but I have a couple of the Lock.

Neat, huh?
I walked home through Regents park and I am always impressed by how pristine the parks are here in London. The gorgeous weather always helps, too.
Dad - I met some friends yesterday at this burger place a couple blocks away, and if you get homesick for American food while here, I will show you the way! I didn't try it, I was meeting them while they were on their way out, but I think it would get your stamp of approval. While the food is American, the prices and the ambiance are not. Next door to this place, a Spanish cafe gives salsa lessons outside, half in the street, half in their outdoor seating area.
Hopefully I'll get to watch Wimbledon today. I'm going for Nadal.

3 comments:
Have fun at Wimbledon....say hi to the williams sisters!!!
We were for Federer. It was the best match ever! We must go visit when I come.
mom
Shopping is much better than hiking. Count me in.
Post a Comment