Kimber, I'm so jealous - I was thinking of you the other day as I was making a pie for my dad (pumpkin-thanksgiving in summer!).How's the basil plant doing? Are there any movie theatres close by?Keep up the good work - you're a great blogger!Susan Y
The basil plant is alright for now...requires a lot of watering.There are movie theaters nearby, one about a 5 minute walk away, but I don't know if I'll ever go (they're expensive).Hope the pie turned out well - I'm sure it did - hopefully one day I can make pie crust half as good as yours. :)Glad you're enjoying the blog and please continue commenting! It really makes it more interactive for me, I feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes.
Have you been to the place where Chevy Chase "couldn't get left"?Dad
That is a very nice Van Gogh piece, by the way :) Glad you didn't join the crowd around the others!
Daddio - not sure where that is, exactly. Although in the movie it's a huge road so I'm sure you can't miss it.Thanks, Nancy!
It's by Big Ben, Parliament.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Kimber, I'm so jealous - I was thinking of you the other day as I was making a pie for my dad (pumpkin-thanksgiving in summer!).
How's the basil plant doing? Are there any movie theatres close by?
Keep up the good work - you're a great blogger!
Susan Y
The basil plant is alright for now...requires a lot of watering.
There are movie theaters nearby, one about a 5 minute walk away, but I don't know if I'll ever go (they're expensive).
Hope the pie turned out well - I'm sure it did - hopefully one day I can make pie crust half as good as yours. :)
Glad you're enjoying the blog and please continue commenting! It really makes it more interactive for me, I feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes.
Have you been to the place where Chevy Chase "couldn't get left"?
Dad
That is a very nice Van Gogh piece, by the way :) Glad you didn't join the crowd around the others!
Daddio - not sure where that is, exactly. Although in the movie it's a huge road so I'm sure you can't miss it.
Thanks, Nancy!
It's by Big Ben, Parliament.
Post a Comment