"fek" is Irish slang for the word that you're thinking of, except it's not an offensive word. Grannies, nuns, and school teachers say fek in all it's various forms. The way they use it is the same as in America. If you're not familiar with the different uses for the word, I suggest watching the film Good Will Hunting. Lots of swearing, but also a good movie.
I decided that this will just be a teaser post, with a couple of pictures and a promise that more will come within the next couple days. I had so much craic in Ireland that I'm too tired to write about it now.
What southern Ireland looks like. You can see the Atlantic in this photo.
Cliffs of Moher
Just your typical midsummer outfit. I'm on the left.
More later.

4 comments:
They are! They are also very famous, does anyone know any movies they are in?
Hint: One is a British movie that is popular there as well as in the US.
This is your what....6th trip!? You lucky girl!!!! Maybe I should have gone to grad school too!!!! I love the photos it looks like you really are having an "craic" time lol.
Post a Comment