Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Practice Entry

I leave for London tomorrow. I am freaking out, but on the outside I appear calm and in control. I mostly worry about my luggage. I always forget how stressful luggage is until I'm going on a major trip. Will it be under 50 lbs? Will it arrive? Will my shampoo explode during the flight and somehow make its way through the protective plastic bag and onto my slippers (please, anywhere but on the slippers!)? Luggage is STRESSFUL.

I thought I would do one entry before I left, because I am new to blogging and will probably mess it up. Exciting, I know. :)

Yesterday the whole family ate dinner together and I wanted a parting shot of all the siblings so I could look at it with misty eyes while I was away. I will try to post it now...for practice, of course.



If it's not obvious, Ingrid is having a baby this July. It's a boy (that shouldn't be obvious).




Cassie is sort of a sibling, so I needed to post this as well.

That's all for my first entry. Probably won't post anything else for a week or so.

xoxo GG

(jk)

How do I sign off on here, anyways? I'll figure that out later.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Hi!

Anonymous said...

OMGGG...xoxo GG!

Pamela said...

you know you love me. xoxo, GG