Wow, does he look sickly. He looks much better now. Don't worry, he is still in good hands, as Mama Warrner is taking care of him until I return. Thanks, Mom!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Happy Birthday Bubbley!
A year ago today Jessica gave me Bubbley for my birthday. I don't know his real birthday but a year ago today was when he was officially adopted and given a decent home (he was in sad shape).

Wow, does he look sickly. He looks much better now. Don't worry, he is still in good hands, as Mama Warrner is taking care of him until I return. Thanks, Mom!
Wow, does he look sickly. He looks much better now. Don't worry, he is still in good hands, as Mama Warrner is taking care of him until I return. Thanks, Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
OH BUBBLEY <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Happy Birthday! Also, since I guess you still are in ISI's employee database (even though you don't ever work any hours here), there is a "Happy Birthday" card in your mail slot with a BIG PRESENT...1 VENDOBUCK!!
Happy Birthday Kimber... Also, glad to see you are settled in the UK... Things look familiar to me. Now that you are blogging, you will have to keep it up to keep me happy :) Good to hear from you!
Happy Birthday my little girl.
Love you lots!
Remember drinks have calories (yes, once a mom, always a mom)
mom
oh mom - not calories - POINTS! :)
Happy Birthday Kim. :D
I'm enjoying your blog...watch out for the blue lady.
Auntie LoneStar
Happy B-Day Kimby!!
Dad
Happy B-day! Can I have your vendobuck?
AW
Happy Birthday!!! Did you have that pint yet?
Post a Comment