Thanksgiving prompts many to reflect and give thanks. I like to think about all the small things.
Pictured here is the #1 small thing that I'm giving thanks for this year -
Sorry for the horribly corny post, but being an Aunt has changed me. Can't wait to pinch those cheeks!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well only 2 more days until you get to see your new nephew! I'm going to need to bring some books to keep me occupied between you recounting your London adventures and Owen being the center of attention. I am looking forward to Friday so much! Now if only this paper would finish itself...
2 comments:
Well only 2 more days until you get to see your new nephew! I'm going to need to bring some books to keep me occupied between you recounting your London adventures and Owen being the center of attention. I am looking forward to Friday so much! Now if only this paper would finish itself...
Jameson
Why read a book when you can help me speak Russian to Owen?
xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment