Last weekend I went to York and Durham. Had such a great time with my friends Natasha and Laura. So, as to be expected, I was thoroughly exhausted Sunday night and started feeling sick this morning.
I resolved that in order to avoid illness I would do nothing but go to work, lay in bed, and drink tea for 24 hours.
After being offered a free ticket to see Billy Elliot, I abandoned these plans without thought.
I have not seen the movie, so I can't compare, but it was spectacular. It was fitting that I had just come from up north, near where the play is based.
Alright, must pass out. NyQuil may become my bff. Northern adventure photos soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes I've always wanted to see that movie. A must. I heard great things
about it.
Hope you are feeling a little better. I don't like getting sick in a cold location. Too coldies.
Kisses and hugs,
mama
Post a Comment