I have one month left in London.
A part of me wants to spend this time sitting inside, drinking litres of PG Tips, eating loads of hobnobs, listening to BBC radio, and watching Eggheads. The other part wants to list all of the things I've yet to do in London, and go do them. Time will tell which part wins.
I paid for one month of student membership to the YMCA. $57 (expensive!). Money is a big motivator for me, so hopefully knowing I paid that much to be a member will guarantee that I work out as much as possible.
I am definitely doing these things:
Nov 14 (this Friday) - Stonehenge and Bath
Nov 22, 23 - York, Durham, and possibly Newcastle with Natasha and Laura
Nov 24 - Kew
Dec 2 - Edward Scissorhands (theatre)
Dec 3 - Windsor Castle and Hampton Court
Dec 6 - Santa Run - 6k in a Santa Suit!
Dec 10 - Fancy farewell dinner
A trip to Harrods
Ice skating somewhere, maybe Hyde Park
If anyone has been to London and has suggestions of things I can't miss, please leave a comment. Also feel free to scold me about how I shouldn't get apathetic, I live in a great location and need to take advantage while I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I will scold you right now, Kimberly L. Warrner.
This is one-time-thing kid, so don't let it go by.
Here's something for your list.
On Friday the 21st of November, get 2-3 of your pals, take the train to Oxford, and spend the afternoon and evening crawling the student pubs. Drink water or whatever you like, but just enjoy the fact that one of the people you see sloshing around might be a future British PM or even the next President of the US of A.
Over and out,
Uncle DMW
I'm going to be the bad voice and tell you to STAY!!!!! You should totally move to LONDON!!! It sounds so fab out there and it seems like you totally fit in! TJ and I would totally visit! LOL.
I vote for going to see the rosetta stone every day you have left!
mama
Post a Comment