Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thames Food Festival

I was supposed to go to Bruges this weekend. Because of the Chunnel fire, my trip was canceled. This was sad. There are some positives - the weather in London has been wonderful all weekend. Finally, some summer weather!

There was also a food festival all weekend. I made it a priority to attend. I will go to great lengths for free food samples.

Crossing the Thames, very sunny.


A demonstration about "feng sushi". Delicious.


Ariel made biscuits Saturday morning. She is my new favorite roommate.

This coming week will probably be routine, except that I leave for Rome on Friday. I will not be counting points in Rome.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one should ever count points in Rome. You go girl.

Pamela said...

Watch out for those romans. They will
pinch your butt.
Be safe,
mama

Anonymous said...

Glad you are taking advantage of all London has to offer. Rome? Wow! You will be "wowed" with every step you take. Enjoy
from the Brode Family

Nancy said...

I hope the Romans do pinch your butt... It will be a great cultural experience :)

Anonymous said...

All this talk of butt pinching. Your female posters are very butt-centric.

Dad

Pamela said...

I hope they pinch your butt too.
Hi Sue
Hi Nancy

Nancy said...

Hi Granny Pammy

SORF said...

If a Roman named Ike pinches your behind, slap them silly for me!
8-)
Enjoy Rome.
Auntie Lonestar