Saturday, August 23, 2008

My last fix

I had planned to go out and explore in London today - it's Saturday, it's sunny (kind of), I'm alone in my flat...

Then I remembered it's the last day of Olympic competition! So I made up a lot of excuses as to why I need to say in. I am cleaning (something I avoid), doing laundry (also something I avoid), reading for class (something I want to avoid, but force myself not to), and writing a post on our trip to the American Cemetery in Cambridge. My dad helped significantly with the story, and if you react to war stories like I do you might want to grab a tissue beforehand.

Fyi Jessica - Just found out that dum dums are 1 point for two and I think that is pretty decent. And there are so many flavors to choose from!

Dad - A big thank you for your help with the story and for taking us out to the cemetery.

No comments: