Jameson and I went to see it last week, and I did enjoy it. That's saying a lot when you consider that with our student discount it was still 8 pound 20 each. With the dollar at a 22 month high against the pound, that makes it around $15.
I won't post pictures of the movie, but instead scenes from my marching band days in 2002 when we had some of the best charts (created by our band director, Mr. Watford).


I realize the riddler was not in the recent Batman movie but I this is also a neat formation.
I said goodbye to my parents and sisters this morning. Our days were packed with sightseeing and day trips, but I personally enjoyed our nights together the most, which were often spent playing hearts. Emily came out with the most wins overall. I think this is partly because she is always thought of as the baby and no one ever wants to dump the queen on her. ;)
I hope they enjoyed their stay here and have a safe journey back. Once I get some photos from Jessica and Emily I will begin to post about our excursions together.
This week I will take a trip to the Public Records Office in Kew, and will attempt to look up some information on individuals in the Warrner family tree. I don't know what to expect from this first trip (any research I do online just confuses me), but it doesn't seem like it will be a difficult journey, so I'm hoping to see what is available there and find out the best way to find what I'm looking for. My main goal is to eventually make some type of contribution to my Uncle Andy's ongoing genealogy project; the size of this contribution will be unknown until I see what the PRO has to offer.

2 comments:
Andy will be super excited to hear that you're going to PRO...I hope you find some cool stuff!
15... almost up to movie prices here at 18 (it's actually cheaper to buy a movie on DVD here instead of going to the movies. Unless it's a disney or miyazaki dvd, in which case it will take a small loan to buy)
Post a Comment