Walking to the ferry we passed Blackwell's bookstore. At some point Blackwell owned ISI (InfoSource Inc., the company that my dad and uncle founded and now own again). That's all I know.
Jameson and I waiting for the ferry, on the Thames, London Eye in the background.

Riding the ferry to Greenwich
There were some good views along the way, which meant ISI mug shots were appropriate.

Great example of the wind here... walking up the hill to the observatory

I hope I never have to deny a cartwheel urge.
Clocks at the observatory, don't know what to say about Emily in this one.

We finally made it to the prime meridian!

6 comments:
I love love love the first photo of Tom...lol. And yes, TJ literally pulled up some fake grass off the colts field and has it stored in a little box. That's dedication at it's finest!
Cart wheels still looking good! Don't ever stop.
mama
Your hair looks hilarious in that one windy pic. And what is up with Emily's face?? Talk about hilarious!
Loved seeing all of your family (minus Zachary and crew) in London.
Is everyone home now?
GG are you speaking in the 3rd person in order to conceal your identity?? And when does your new season premiere?
Nancy - Yes they all got home safely and soundly, but now must face Fay!
yeah, just saw the picture of me with the clock. hahaha. oh those clocks.
Post a Comment